Sunday, September 24, 2006
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Come join our team and work in a friendly, team oriented environment.
If you meet the requirements listed above, let us know about your skills and talents by any of the following methods:
Fax your resume to (651) 229-3750, Attn: H.R. Department
E-mail your resume to [Click here for email]
Stop in and fill out an application at:
Modernistic, Inc1987 Industrial Blvd S
Stillwater, MN 55082
Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls Please
Find Jobs - Printing, Pre-Press Jobs in Stillwater, MN
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Find Jobs - I/T - SEQUEL PROGRAMMER Jobs in Somerset, WI
My company has an immediate need for Clinical Leadership and Clinical staff in our Eden Prairie, MN office.
RN Director – This position will provide leadership and technical direction to innovative care coordination and care management teams within GCM & DRC. Valid and Unrestricted RN in MN and a Bachelor’s degree required.
RN Supervisor, Care Coordination – This position will oversee a dedicated team of nurse Care Coordinators providing leadership, technical direction and support within MMS. Valid and Unrestricted RN in MN and a Bachelor’s degree required.
Primary Care Coordinator – As part of the MMS team, this position will coordinate medical services, support family/patient needs and provide education to patients about their diseases and ways to halt progression. Valid and Unrestricted RN in MN required.
Please contact my HR department at: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention my name (Chris Toney) as the referral.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
High school diploma or equivalent.
Work involves extensive cash handling, which requires ability to perform simple math functions.
Work involves contact with the public, necessitating the ability to present a professional image.
Must have the ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public and demonstrate the initiative to initiate dialogue.
The ability to properly read and write well enough to communicate in both oral and written form.
Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and management.
Need to have flexibility in scheduling.
A full range of benefits, including 401K, paid vacation, sick days and personal days.
Related Keywords: manage, manager, management, supervisor, supervising, retail, restaurant, hospitality, area, branch, store, bank, banker, banking, finance, financial, transaction, processing, collections, collector, customer service, customer support, customer relations, check, checks, check cashing, pay advance, loan, credit, payday advance, check advance, title, title loans, lender, lending
Find Jobs - Customer Service Representative Jobs in Hudson, WI
Certificate or two year human resource management graduate. 1+ years experience in HR department preferred. New grads can apply. Excellent customer relations skills a must. Detail oriented, strong organizational and inter-personal relationship skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Pathways. Proficient in desktop publishing applications such as Microsoft Publisher, Frontpage. Desire to work in the HR Assistant role; this position does not offer promotional opportunites within near future.
Find Jobs - Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Osceola, WI
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Manufacturer is looking for a qualified CUSTOMER SERVICE REP for it's
operation in Hudson, WI:
Responsible for working with customers and sales, order entry including
technical assistance, etc. Seating, automotive or similar industry experience
helpful. Strong computer skills-SAP experience a plus. Full benefit package.
Please send resume AND salary requirements to: Human Resources, Grammer Inc.
2700 Harvey St. Hudson, WI 54016 fax to 715-377-0200 or email jean.
[No email for Jean sorry. Just Fax]. No phone calls please. "
Friday, September 15, 2006
ASSOCIATE SOLUTION CONSULTANT
Associate Solution Consultants develop high volume, customized document automation solutions for a variety of client platforms using Document Sciences’ software tools. This includes at a high level:
§ researching data extract methods and pre- and post-processing requirements
§ writing detailed design documentation
§ developing the data preparation and composition portions of the application
§ designing, developing, testing, debugging, documenting, and supporting the application code
Essential Job Functions include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
Associate Solution Consultants are ultimately responsible for the following:
§ Estimating project task completion time
§ Escalating contract change requirements
§ Escalating project delays
§ Completing project close outs
Associate Solution Consultants will provide assistance with:
§ Researching and writing detailed design documents
§ Writing, testing, documenting, and debugging/maintaining application program code using Document Sciences’ software
§ Assisting the client with issues relating to Document Sciences’ software and with specific application programs as required for the project at hand
§ Developing technical standards
§ Developing methods for reusability
§ Project Manager project reviews
Associate Solution Consultants will escalate issues in the following order:
§ Project Manager
§ Technical Director
§ Director, Technical Operations
§ President & CEO
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Possess a positive, team building attitude
· Ability to make sales or training presentations
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to travel – approximately 50%
Education and Experience:
· MS Windows, MS Office, and DOS experience
· One year prior programming, consulting, or related experience
· Hands on experience across multiple platforms such as mainframe and client/server
· Previous experience with structured programming languages such as Java, VB, C, or HTML
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences (or a related field)
· Insurance or Investment Services industry experience
· Analytical/project design experience
· Knowledge of electronic printing, including Metacode, AFP, PCL, PDF, or Postscript
· Internet distribution, e-commerce, application servers, or other Web experience
· Specific experience with Windows NT, Unix or MVS
· Specific experience with BAT files, Unix Shell scripts, and/or MVS JCL
· Stand-up training experience
You should have hired me two years ago!!! Now I can just barely remember how to space a page! (Though I did just rebuild a v9 system last week!)
US-CA-Carlsbad-Associate Solution Consultant
1. 5-7 years of testing experience (functional/performance)
2. Strong expertise in writing functional test cases based on requirements
3. Expertise in working with Load Testing tools like Load Runner
4. Mentor/guide offshore QA resources
5. Expertise in installations and environment setups
6. Drive Offshore QA (creating work packets, following up)
1. Own Power Com Quality Assurance
2. Drive/mentor offshore QA to write functional test cases
3. Drive/mentor offshore QA to write performance test cases
4. Ensure testing gets done on time
5. Create work packets for offshore QA, follow up and ensure work gets done on time
6. Review/approve test cases written by Offshore QA resources
7. Setup Power Com mobile environments onsite as and when need by.
8. Mentor Offshore QA’s on setting up environments
9. Perform onsite testing as and when need by
10. Attitude is very important. Be a good team member and do what it takes to be successful as a team
11. Be flexible and help out with other areas if need by
If interested kindly forward your latest updated resume along with the following details to email@example.com :
Your Availability / Notice Period:
Your Salary Expectations:
Your willingness to work for Fulltime:
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Customer Service Rep
Mortgage Protection Life Disability Insurance Sales with Leads
National Agents Alliance
Technical Writer/Research Specialist
University of Wisconsin-Stout
Warehouse - Order Picker
Refrigeration Equipment Installation / Service Specialist
Midwest Spine Institute
Human Resources Assistant
First Article Inspector
Scientific Molding Corporation
Weapons Systems Technician - Cannon Crewmember
Wisconsin Army National Guard
Customer Service Representative
Scientific Molding Corporation
Monday, September 11, 2006
Is now accepting applicants for the positions of: General Manager, Manager and
Chef. Qualifications: 2 years experience of similar capacity in an upscale,
high-volume setting for all positions. San Pedro Caf
is a drug free work
place. No phone calls please.
426 2nd Street
Hudson, WI 54016
Find Jobs - Restaurant-Assistant Manager, Line & Prep Cooks, Servers, Hosts Jobs in Hudson, WI
Saturday, September 9, 2006
Make a significant impact with our organization by administrating and improving the systems that affect the daily operations of our core business. LTCG has an excellent IT Workflow System leadership opportunity with our Supervisor, Workflow Systems. This position will provide leadership, support and technical direction to the close knit Workflow Systems team. In addition, this position is responsible for project management and ISR completion via the software development lifecycle including requirement gathering, design, code, test, repair and release.
* HS Diploma or equivalent required.
* Computer Science/IT related degree or equivalent experience is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* 0-2 years Workflow or Software Development related experience or equivalent course work required.
* Minimum 1 year Leadership/Supervisory experience required, preferably within a technology team
* Document management, image-processing systems experience necessary.
* Proficiency or course work in HTML, Java, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Visual Basic 6.0, Windows NT and MS Project desired.
* Additional relational database experience using Crystal Reports ideal.
* Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are essential.
To apply, forward your cover letter and resume to: Employment@ltcg.com
Or fax to: 952-516-6701
US-MN-Woodbury-Supervisor, Workflow Systems (Great IT Leadership Growth Opportunity)
Robert Half Technology Find Jobs - Job Details
Thursday, September 7, 2006
US-MN-Woodbury-Associate Programmer (Excellent Entry Level Web Development Opportunity)
Sunday, September 3, 2006
Gartner Studios, a consumer products company has immediate full-time openings at their Distribution Center in Hudson Wisconsin. Primary responsibilities are to accurately select & package orders to the customer specifications with use of scanner and computer equipment. The ability to lift 50 lbs. and maintain a
clean work environment is required. Please apply in person at Gartner Studios Distribution Center, 3000 Harvey St, Hudson Wi. 54016. Or send your resume to: kkoerner@ gartnerstudios.com
Find Jobs - Warehouse - Order Picker Jobs in Hudson, WI:
Job Order Number:5533J001
2nd Shift Distribution Specialist for Jennie-O Turkey Store. Count and ensure load accuracy while also loading trailers safely and efficiently so customer expectations and error accountability standards are exceeded.
Previous forklift experience. Basic math skills Ability to work in 28-30 degree environment. Able to lift up to 50 pounds to height of 6 feet on occasional basis. Able to work flexible hours (start or stop times may vary). Able to meet error accountability program standards. Able to work weekends as required. Previous experience with skills/knowledge in the areas of inventories/bar codes/hand-held scanners/computers/distribution environment preferred.
Health and Life insurance available after first paycheck. Ask about other benefits Call today and see what Westaff can do for YOU! 715-537-3131 extension 9347.
Distribution Specialist: Westaff, Inc.