Sunday, March 30, 2008
This position requires a variety of skills. Customer service experience a must! This is a fast paced - high pressure job!!!"
As a Senior Specialist Copywriter you will be promoting the Target Brand by writing circular copy thats compelling, concise, accurate and in accordance with Target style, policy and governmental consumer advertising regulations.
- Conceptualizing circular advertising ideas for assigned product areas
- Partnering with Art Directors to develop layout and messaging solutions
- Working with Copy Manager to execute on advertising objectives
- Writing product copy and headlines that support the Target brand and meet business objectives
- Following circular pages through multiple proofing stages to maintain consistency
- Managing time efficiently to meet all project deadlines
- Working with Creative, Production, Marketing Planning, Merchandising, Legal and Brand teams throughout process
- Leading special projects as assigned; may include overseeing another team member
- Staying current with retail, style and editorial trends
- 4-year college degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio of samples demonstrating Target Brand Experience
- 5+ years of copywriting experience in advertising, communications or a related field
- Strong knowledge of grammar
- Computer knowledge: InDesign, Microsoft Word
- Ability to take direction
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Flexible and open to change
- Ability to establish rapport with peers
- Ability to communicate clearly to internal partners
- Action oriented
Target - Senior Specialist, Copywriting
Prepping documents (removing staples, unfolding, etc) to be scanned
Validate # of documents, quality, order #
Needs to pay attention to detail, work quickly and accurately to minimize errors
$9-$11 an hour
Start: April 21, 2008
Hours: 7-5, M-F (Need to be flexible to work schedule, but will be 40 hours/wk)This is a possible TEMP TO PERM position, for the right candidate.
Must have clean background
Must be able to pass drug screen
Must be 18 or older
Find Jobs - Scan Clerk Jobs in Baldwin, WI
Knowledge of the financial industry's rules and regulations Knowledge of NASD Series 7, 24, 63, 65 Excellent analytical skills Excellent interpersonal skills Excellent organizational and time management skills Developed Problem resolution skills.
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant:Mastery of Microsoft office and Advisor Assistant software
Knowledge of basic marketing concepts
Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail
Find Jobs - Executive Assistant / Operations Specialist Jobs in Menomonie, WI
The primary functions of this position are to establish and maintain good relations with NAPA customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional delivery service in a safe and timely manner. This person must also check invoices to ensure that the parts ordered were correctly pulled for delivery to the customer. The delivery driver must account for cash on COD (Collect On Delivery) orders and maintain an accurate, detailed delivery log.
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Some secondary, yet essential functions of the position are assisting with checking in stock orders and stocking products on the shelves; cleaning and routine maintenance functions for the delivery vehicle and the store; adhering to all safety rules, including the handling of hazardous materials; answering the telephone on occasion; participating in training; and performing all other associated duties assigned by management.
Find Jobs - Delivery Driver Full-time Jobs in Menomonie, WI
This position will provide you with the responsibilities of:
- Ensuring all benefits are consistent across all three locations and they are cost effective while meeting employee needs
- Managing all activities for the recruiting of new employees
- Managing all aspects of the new employee orientation
- Ensuring payroll is accurate and on time
- Developing, maintaining and ensuring adherence to company procedures
- Keeping employee files up to date, employee evaluations and performance reviews
- Reviewing and maintaining the employee handbook
- Establishing safety programs, communicating responsibilities, and ensuring policies stay current and meet OSHA requirements
- Supporting the cashier/receptionist
- Providing support for non HR duties such as managing IT issues and helping where help is needed
Find Jobs - HR Specialist - Generalist Jobs in New Richmond, WI
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Team Members may be required to perform one or more of the following duties on a regular basis:
• Operate cash register/computer
• Provide cash control within the parameters established by Tractor Supply Company
• Recovery of merchandise in assigned areas
• “Freight in Eight”: mandatory freight night as assigned by Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader
• Plan-o-grams merchandising, sets, and resets
• Assembling merchandise
• Price changes/markdowns
• Deliveries, if 18 years old or older and valid Driver’s License
• Operate Forklift, if 18 years old or older
• Load outs
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader"
H.R. Contact Kori Nelson
Contact Phone (715)268-9771
Grade One Teacher - full-time position at Lien Elementary School. Position will start on August 26, 2008.
Qualifications Current Wisconsin DPI certification
Requirements Current Wisconsin DPI certification
How to Apply Send letter of interest, resume, transcripts, credentials and copy of DPI license to Human Resources, School District of Amery, 543 Minneapolis Ave S, Amery, WI 54001. Deadline for applications is April 2, 2008.
Wisconsin.gov - Employment - Job Seeker - Detail Page
General Manager with full P&L responsibility, including all functions such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales, Human Resources, Finance, etc. This position is responsible for the Americas region which includes North and South America.
The General Manager is responsible for the profitable operation of the special packaging machinery business. He/she will also have responsibility for short and long range growth plans and ensuring that the proper resources are in place to achieve such growth."
Will maintain inventory of marine and outdoor equipment parts, will pull and order parts for Technicians, stock shelves, and perform data entry of inventory. Position is part time but may develop into full time. Will drive company vehicles to pick up parts.
The employer does not provide benefits for this job."
Friday, March 28, 2008
Dress casual working environment.
Promotional opportunities are also available based on experience, education, and job performance."
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Technology Center - Prescott, Wisconsin
* Provide direction and leadership to automation group; including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; communicating information to direct reports; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality
* Oversee the operation of the automation group
* Direct daily activities of engineers, machinists, and machine builders
* Provide group with the information and tools required to perform their job
* Facilitate communication between other facility groups
* Implement and monitor systems and procedures that allow group members to perform functions
* Develop projects that satisfy customer demands
* Ensure customer goals and expectations are met
* Establish and maintain cost controls on all projects
* Assist in the development of cost estimates, project options, and design alternatives
* Update management on status of projects
* Provide a career-enhancing environment
* Minimum three (3) years experience leading people
* Bachelors degree in engineering or related area
* Minimum of seven (7) years experience in the automation field as a design engineer and/or machine builder
* Leadership skills including ability to maintain confidentiality
* Decision making and prioritization skills
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge of plastics industry and manufacturing processes
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills
Operations Center - Eau Claire, Wisconsin
* Schedule and organize meetings and coordinate travel calendar
* Coordinate priorities in correspondence, meeting and activities
* Maintain confidentiality
* Manage time and projects independently
* Maintain file system
* Develop correspondence, prepare reports and coordinate special projects and plans
* Distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence
* Follow-up activities necessary to see projects or assignments to completion
* Coordinate customer visits for Multi-Shot Liquid Silicone Rubber
* Greet visitors
* Coordinate supplies
* Travel and expense reporting
* Trade show support – lead processing
* Two-year associate degree in an administrative or related field and two years experience in an administrative support position, OR four years of experience in an administrative support position
* Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
* Working knowledge of grammar and composition
* Ability to work well both independently and within a team
* Self-motivated, service oriented, and flexible individual
* Strong organization skills
* Prior experience with computer applications
* Good business acumen
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Carry out specific assignments as directed by the Maintenance Work Order system.
2. Install new equipment or work with outside vendors on installation.
3. Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on systems, machinery and equipment.
4. Make required alterations / modifications to equipment and systems.
5. Trouble shooting of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems.
6. Assist in establishing and maintaining maintenance standards and procedures.
7. Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
8. Perform facility maintenance projects as assigned.
9. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area in compliance with 5-Pillar Standards.
10. Accurately complete paperwork required for maintenance records.
11. Complete company provided training.
12. Participate in Lean activities.
13. Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
14. Good organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
15. Ability and willingness to work overtime as required; "on-call" duty may be required over holidays and weekends.
16. Ability to work well with little supervision.
Polaris : Our Company : Careers
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
1. Effective verbal and written and communication skills.
2. Ability to interact well with people.
3. Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask.
4. Ability to work in a team environment.
5. Effective problem solving skills.
6. Ability to make sound decisions.
7. A general awareness of plant as a whole.
8. Good organizational skills.
9. Basic math skills.
10. A working knowledge of ERP software.
11. Basic computer skills.
12. Production and process improvement experience needed.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
JobNet Jobs Detail
Interface with IT to ensure smooth implementation of installation of new equipment and/or upgrades to existing equipment.
Coordinate the documentation for the verification/validation of new equipment and/or upgrades to existing equipment.
Create and/or revise Standard Operating Procedures for calibration and operation of all surgical equipment.
Provide trouble shooting and respond to immediate equipment that is malfunctioning.
Train staff in the operation, maintenance, and trouble-shooting of the equipment.
Research, identify, and recommend system hardware that may improve processes and efficiencies.
Contribute and perform QC support functions to the operations staff as needed.
Excellent communication skills.
Education: AAS Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Metrology, or related discipline.
Experience: Two plus years related experience in a surgical environment; mechanical, electrical, or electronics experience preferred. Must have analog and digital electronic experience.
Other: Proficient in the operation of specialized surgical equipment and in the use of desktop computer applications (Word, Excel, databases).
Surgical Equipment Engineer Job in Osceola, WI
The Eau Claire City Council approved job credit loans for Idexx Laboratories, which will bring more than 100 new jobs to the area.
Eau Claire Economic Development Administrator, Mike Schatz, says Idexx can now expand and bring 133 new jobs to the city over the next five years. The company is on the city's Northwest side. It specializes in veterinary software, aspects such as diagnostic tests and laboratory services.
Schatz says the new jobs will average around $33,000 a year and include benefits.
133 New Jobs Coming to Eau Claire
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
AIG Accuses Other Insurers -- Economy, Business and Finance, Florida, The Hartford Financial Services Group Incorporated -- Courant.com
Liberty Mutual, based in Boston, ranked second last year behind AIG in U.S. workers' compensation sales, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Travelers ranked fourth, and The Hartford fifth.
Michael Moran, a spokesman for The Hartford, also declined to comment.
AIG also named Ace Ltd., Chubb Corp. and Cigna Corp. as defendants.
AIG's 2006 settlement, for a total of $1.64 billion, also involved the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice and resolved allegations of improper reinsurance accounting and sales practices.
AIG apologized in the agreement, saying it regretted the conduct that led to Spitzer's suit.
"Providing incorrect information to the investing public and to regulators was wrong," the insurer said.
AIG Accuses Other Insurers -- Economy, Business and Finance, Florida, The Hartford Financial Services Group Incorporated -- Courant.com
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:1) Assembly of non-repetitive parts with multiple parts per operation which normally results in stockable sub-assemblies or finished product
2) Packaging of parts and assemblies
3) Operation of production test equipment
4) Includes some electrical wiring
5) Additional duties as assigned
$12-$15 an hour!
JobNet Jobs Detail
COST ACCOUNTANTPrepare and distribute product costing information; analyze process cost variances and develop procedures to minimize future variances; control cost, cost roll and materials and purchase price variances within ERP system. Work with manufacturing personnel to alleviate variance-causing issues. Position located in Somerset, WI.
ACCOUNTING MANAGERResponsible for directing the centralized fiscal functions within the organization involving accounting and financial requirements. Requires 7 years related experience in a manufacturing environment using standard cost systems as well as CPA and/or CMA Certification or eligibility. Must have diverse knowledge in network systems and ERP applications. Must have knowledge of regulations, policies, procedures which apply to accounting, financing and ERP systems. Position located in Somerset, WI
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERProvide support to production for Lean Manufacturing techniques, process improvements, corrective actions, root cause analysis, BOM accuracy, and efficiency analysis. Liaison for all new product releases to the production team. Must have experience in a production environment, Degree preferred. Positions available in Somerset and Amery, WI
PROJECT ENGINEERWill manage projects and lead cross-functional teams for design, development and validation of new products. This position is the key contact and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Solid background in plastics and excellent project management skills. BS Degree in Engineering and 5-7 years of experience in the plastics industry is required, experience in Medical Device industry is a plus. Positions available in Somerset and Amery WI
QUALITY ENGINEERMust be proficient in the use of MS Office programs. Must have working knowledge of DOE's, Product Validation and statistical tools. Must have experience with dimensional metrology and past experience inspecting parts using different types of equipment. Experience with CMM programming is required. College Degree in a Quality Related field is required, previous Quality Engineering experience preferred, 3-5 years minimum. Positions available in Amery and Somerset, WI
CYCLE TECHNICIAN (Nights)Experience with injection molding machines to include establishing cycle times, tonnages, temperatures, knowledge of engineering grade resins and production troubleshooting. HS diploma. Positions available in Amery and Somerset, WI
Manufacturing job in Somerset, WI: Manufacturing/Operations and Customer Service careers - Yahoo HotJobs
In this position, the majority of the job will be to process and complete jobs and printing in a timely and accurate manner. This includes monitoring and tracking of data feeds for various clients and contacting other support teams as necessary to resolve issues. Some client contact is required regarding data feed issues. You will also be responsible for meeting the needs of our internal and external customers with a focus on delivering with a high level of customer satisfaction.
· 10-80% Process print jobs for various departments and clients.
· 5% Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program
· 5% Record information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken
· 5% Notify team and other impacted departments of issues and follow-up
· 5% Works with departments within the company to run special, print jobs, and other assigned tasks.
· One-year experience working with a LAN based environment utilizing current (networked environment not mainframe or mid-range) Windows operating systems / servers (XP, 2000), Microsoft Office suite, job scheduler (ex. ActiveBatch or equivalent) and high-speed laser printing (ex. Xerox, Konica Minolta), large production printers.
· Running multiple high-speed printers for an 8 hour shift.
· Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM
· Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, meet established deadlines and change as business needs require.
· Strong ability to interact with all levels of staff.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability handling confidential materials while using sound judgment skills.
Contact me and we can split the finders fee on this one!
Find Jobs - Print Operator / Computer Operator Jobs in Woodbury, MN
GEA Filtration’s Worldwide Technology Headquarters in Hudson, WI (19 miles east of St. Paul, MN) is looking for bilingual (Mandarin Chinese/English) Sales Engineer. This Sales Engineer will work closely with our Business Development Manager to pursue and follow-up on Sales leads in the Asian Markets.
Qualifications for this highly technical position include: 4-year degree in Engineering, Food Science or related. 4+ years of experience in a related technology. Bilingual (verbal and written) in Mandarin Chinese and English. Understand relevant technical processes. Detail oriented. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and be able to motivate others. Willing to travel (domestic and international), as sale assignments and industry functions require (approximately 40-50%). Working knowledge of MS Office.
Find Jobs - Sales Engineer Jobs in Hudson, WI
Monday, March 24, 2008
Minneapolis - easy money if you qualify and are already in the neighborhood...
General - Healthy Volunteers Needed for Research Study of the Brain job in Minneapolis, MN: Other careers - Yahoo HotJobs
Saturday, March 22, 2008
This position requires a variety of skills. Customer service experience a must! This is a fast paced - high pressure job!!!
Only $10/hour though.. I guess you get what you pay for...
Westaff - Administrative Professional/Customer Service
Friday, March 21, 2008
Given the importance of a "career", wouldn't you say you owe it yourself to complete a thorough assessment of your well being, the little details that make you smile, or the predominant reasons you get yourself up and out of bed each morning? I'm talking about your interests. Do you like math? Do you like to write? Ride horses? All three? Once you understand a little bit more who you are and what you like to do then it's time to start exploring your career options, to set challenging goals for yourself, and to jump into a well-crafted job-search that you can really get excited about.
A great site for us rural folk!!
The Northland Works - Job Information for Northeast Minnesota and Northwest Wisconsin
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
|Pay:||$7.05 Per Hour to $7.30 Per Hour|
|Duration/Hours Per Week:||Full-Time, 40 to 60 Hours Per Week|
|Shift/Work Days:||First Shift.|
4-10 hour shifts. We hire to teams. Your schedule does not rotate.
|Number of Openings:||2|
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:Overall Responsibility:
Efficiently assemble quality parts.
-Follow routing and build parts accordingly.
-Make sure to get all appropriate verifications during each build.
-Follow one defect rule.
-Assemblers will do many different tasks including rolling, amping, soldering, doming, deslugging, inspecting, and encapsulating.
-Responsible for reading the routing every build.
-Responsible for clean up and restocking green bins at the end of each work day.
-Follow routings and mfg. procedures.
-Pay close attention to quality.
-Be willing to work as part of a team.
***Please note you will be sitting down while working for a majority of the day***
- ***On occasion you may be asked to do other tasks on production floor. You will report to the supervisor of the department you have been asked to work in as well as your regular supervisor. ***
JobNet Jobs Detail
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
wcco.com - 2 Injured In Wis. Chemical Plant Explosion
#35238 Network Support Technician III
Supports telecommunication systems by installing and maintaining corporate voice, video, and data networks and equipment. Responds to work orders and plans and implements projects. Responsible for support of computer operations, identifies processing, software and hardware problems and takes corrective action. Installs repairs, does preventive maintenance, troubleshoots and moves personal computers and related systems.
Technician III, Network Supp job in St Paul, MN: Technology and Technology careers - Yahoo HotJobs
Monday, March 17, 2008
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative, Centuria, WI (60 miles NE of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN), is seeking a Network Administrator that will be responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining a variety of servers and applications. Degree and related certifications desired. 3+ years with in-depth LAN/WAN, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, DNS and AD. SQL Server/DBA experience is an added plus.Hands-on experience with network infrastructure components as well as network security, monitoring, system performance, capacity planning, automation, troubleshooting, backup/restore and disaster recovery. Exceptional customer service, excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills with a self-starting positive attitude. Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, well organized with ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Touchstone Energy® Cooperatives -
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Sr Buyer job in Turtle Lake, WI - Sanmina-SCI | SimplyHired
Maintenance Technician -Baldwin
Clopay Corporation - commercial doors, garage doors, installation services and plastics
Setting up the laser and tooling, working with G and M Codes
Use a variety of tools and gages for in-process and final inspections
Reading from blueprint specification
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
Knowledge of G codes and M codes
Knowledge of micrometers and calipers
2 year Technical degree in Machining or related field
Knowledge of blueprints
Able to lift 50 lbs at times, standing the majority of the day
We have 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts available. All applicants must be willing to train on 1st shift for the first 6-8 weeks. Hours are as follows:1st shift training: M-TH 6am-4:30 pm2nd shift: M-TH 3:30pm-2am3rd shift: M-TH 9:30pm-8amWeekend: Fri-Sun 10am- 10:30 pm or 10pm-10:30am
There will be a $1.00 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift and a $2.00 shift differential for weekend shift.
The pay range is $16-20 DOE
Aerotek Job Posting
Education: Masters Degree in psychology, social work, marriage and family, counseling or other related human services degree. Must be licensed in the state of Wisconsin to provide mental health clinical services. Candidate will have an M.A. billable number and a letter from the State of Wisconsin’s Bureau of Quality Assurance verifying the candidate’s provider status. Candidate will have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
Experience: The person shall have a minimum of 3000 hours supervised postgraduate clinical experience working with individuals with mental illness providing diagnostic assessment and outpatient therapy. Experience in working with multiple systems and Medical Assistance preferred.
Skills: Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy. Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately. Familiarity with DSM-IV and diagnostic techniques. Effective written and verbal skills. Ability to work autonomously. Knowledge and experience in working with Medical Assistance and other insurances.
Find Jobs - Mental Health Therapist Jobs in Menomonie, WI
Three companies — Franconia Minerals Corp., Duluth Metals and PolyMet Mining — will need more than 2,200 construction workers if they go ahead with full-scale production of copper, nickel, platinum, cobalt, silver, gold and palladium, speakers said at a lunchtime presentation at the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center.
Northeastern Minnesota includes what’s considered the largest undeveloped base and precious metal mining district in North America near Babbitt and Ely, as well as in Carlton County. At least half a dozen companies are hoping to set up mining operations in the area.
Dennis Koepp of Denny's Drilling in Hermantown monitors a drill site at PolyMet's NorthMet precious minerals project near Babbitt. PolyMet hopes to mine a variety of metals at the site and hopes to employ 250 construction workers for two years and 400 permanent workers.
“We cannot get there without your help,” Rick Sandri, Duluth Metals president and CEO, told a room full of construction contractors.
Duluth News Tribune Iron Range mining plans require thousands of workers
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Assigns diagnostic (ICD-9-CM) and/or procedural codes (ICD-9-CM & CPT) to medical records as assigned by supervisor to ensure proper reimbursement and accurate data base information.
Abstracts/enters medical, demographic or transaction code information on inpatients or outpatients to ensure that data retrieval and billing requirements are met.
Interacts with physicians and other hospital/corporate departments to assure compliance and appropriate billing practices.
Communicates in a positive manner with management, supervisory staff, medical staff, co-workers and other health care personnel in order to build and maintain cooperative working relationships.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Qualifications for this position include post high school education with Information Technology coursework. 3-5 years of networking experience with a solid understanding of IP, MS Exchange and MS Active Directory. Database experience and Help Desk experience preferred in an environment of over 50 users. This position includes an excellent benefit package: Health, Dental, Life, and Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, 403b Retirement Plan with Medical Center participation, and a competitive wage, which is determined by experience and qualifications.
Find Jobs - IT Technician Jobs in Amery, WI
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Saturday, March 1, 2008
|Baldwin, WI||Compliance, Reimbursement and Chargemaster Analyst|
|Twin Cities Metro / Western Wisconsin, WI||Physical Therapist (PT) / Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)|
|Menomonie, WI||Delivery Driver Full-time|
|Somerset, WI||Laser Technician|
|RIVER FALLS, WI||Customer Service Manager Trainee HS|
|Hudson, WI||Massage Therapist/Practitioner|
|Amery, WI||Surgery RN / Surgical Tech|
|Woodville, WI||RN / Registered Nurse|
|Somerset, WI||CNC Laser Technician|
|Beldenville, WI||Senior Specialist, Copywriting|
|Hudson, WI||Human Resources Consultant - Hudson WI|
|Somerset, WI||GRAPHIC & WEB SPECIALIST|
|Hudson, WI||Automotive Service Advisor|
|New Richmond, WI||Senior Supplier Quality Engineer|
|New Richmond, WI||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Menomonie, WI||Real Estate Sales Associate|
|Hudson, River Falls, New Richmond, and Prescott, WI||Real Estate Agent - Property Sales|
|Hudson, WI||Restaurant General Manager - Terrific Benefits|
|Hammond, WI||Project Engineer|
|Somerset, WI||CNC/LASER TECHNICIANS|
|Somerset, WI||PROJECT ENGINEER|