An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2yr Associates degree in Automations/Robotics (BS in Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Engineering is preferred)
- 6 years of solid automation experience
- Adept and Wittmann robot experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- PLC experience and wiring of control panels is a plus
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to take on issues and drive them to resolution
Find Jobs - Robotics Automation Engineer Jobs in Amery, WI