The ideal candidate should have knowledge in the following areas:
- Application support at desktop and server levels
- Assists in system setup, configuration documentation, end-user support, custom report specifications, and business process documentation.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet user requirements
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Some SQL administration on platform such as MS SQL 2000
- Strong T-SQL on platform such as MS SQL Server 2000
- Strong report generation using tools such as Crystal Reports, Excel, and similar
- Administer line-of-business applications such as MAS500, Saleslogix, and DCWarehouse
- Work with internal staff to improve processes and work flows
- Work with vendors to implement application changes
- Work with Network Administrator to plan upgrades, develop disaster recovery plans, and support users
- Research other products and methodologies to improve systems
- May play a key role in training employees on application, database, and operating systems.
Our client offers a casual work environment, competitive pay and great benefits!
Base salary $60-65k+ commensurate with experience.
US-WI-Eau Claire/LaCrosse-Application Specialist