- Associate degree in information technology, computer science or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years experience supporting Windows 2003 server.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office and desktop applications.
- Familiarity with desktop and notebook computer hardware.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish objectives in a timely manner without direct supervision.
Information Systems Specialist job in Verona, WI: Technology careers - Yahoo HotJobs