The GU/MSB Corporate IT Department is currently seeking a full time Help Desk Analyst responsible for maintaining computer systems both on campus and remotely, for our staff, faculty, and students.
- Troubleshooting issues via phone, email, web and in person.
- Use of the Helpdesk Software for resolving and tracking of issues.
- Installing computer and telephone hardware, as well as many other services.
Help Desk Analyst
- Excellent customer service skills.
- AAS Degree related to IT or similar work experience.
- Prior help desk experience a plus.
- Strong proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
- MCP certification is preferred.
Find Jobs - Help Desk Analyst Jobs in Woodbury, MN - Globe University - Minnesota School of Business