ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Carry out specific assignments as directed by the Maintenance Work Order system.
2. Install new equipment or work with outside vendors on installation.
3. Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on systems, machinery and equipment.
4. Make required alterations / modifications to equipment and systems.
5. Trouble shooting of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems.
6. Assist in establishing and maintaining maintenance standards and procedures.
7. Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
8. Perform facility maintenance projects as assigned.
9. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area in compliance with 5-Pillar Standards.
10. Accurately complete paperwork required for maintenance records.
11. Complete company provided training.
12. Participate in Lean activities.
13. Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
14. Good organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
15. Ability and willingness to work overtime as required; "on-call" duty may be required over holidays and weekends.
16. Ability to work well with little supervision.