In this position, the successful candidate will assist Clopay Sr Buyers in managing suppliers and materials in support of manufacturing requirements while minimizing stock outages and improving inventory turns. This is an excellent entry level opportunity with a minimum of the following responsibilities:
1) Issue supplier releases/orders for materials to support manufacturing demand and forecasts
2) Supplier order/release follow up and expediting
3) Reconcile material receipts and invoicing discrepancies
4) Setup and maintain material sourcing rules and purchasing parameters
5) Manage assigned raw material inventories using established inventory control systems and tools including kanbans, visual stocking systems, MRP, and VMI.
A business or related degree and 1-3 years experience is desired, preferably in a manufacturing environment. We offer a competitive wage with a comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year, a competitive 401K savings plan, paid holidays and vacation time.
Clopay Corporation - commercial doors, garage doors, installation services and plastics