Transport materials and product from, to, and within department assigned. Process various inventory transactions while maintaining 99% inventory accuracy for your area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Use forklift to move materials and product within department as instructed. This may include steel coils, dies, baskets and containers, vinyl, welded components, etc.
2. Load and unload trucks at shipping and receiving docks as instructed.
3. Verifies part numbers, quantities, and purchase order information against packing slips.
4. Team members are expected to work wherever needed based on training.
5. Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
6. Accurately complete paperwork required for production records. This includes items such as labor reporting, move tickets, SPC charts, manifests, etc.
7. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
8. Operate Radio Frequency equipment to transact inventory.
9. Cycle count inventory and research problems.
10. Process small parcel (UPS) shipments and receipts.