Client in Woodbury, MN has an immediate contract opening for a technical writer.
Responsible for developing and maintaining technical manuals, including: software administration guides, installation guides, database guide, product release notes and end user guides.
- Developing and maintaining online help system.
- Designing and writing documents using incomplete or non-final specifications.
- Collaborating with system engineers, test engineers, and product managers.
- Possess sound knowledge in Technical Writing, adept at analyzing and understanding business requirements.
- Creating effective product documentation meant for distribution by print media, online or context sensitive help.
- 5+ years experience writing/editing documentation for developers, system administrators and end users.
- Experience with RoboHelp, HTML, Adobe Acrobat Professional, FrameMaker and MS Office Suite.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and organizational skills are essential.
- Must be able to prioritize and balance multiple work efforts, be highly motivated, and a self-starter.
- Demonstrates well-developed writing skills, including the ability to write original material at a professional level using correct grammar and syntax.
Want a good deal?