The Support Service Director is responsible for the supervision of accounting and management of the Hastings, MN Regional Office. The position supervises and provides support in the following areas: consumer finances, payroll, employee benefits, accounts receivable, accounts payable, insurance, communications, record keeping, and clerical responsibilities.
Responsibilities include supervision of accounting, clerical, and other personnel as assigned.
The Support Service Director is required to maintain confidentiality of individual and corporate information for the region.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including, but not limited to: health, dental, life and a 401K savings plans and flexible hours.
* 18 years of age or older.
* High school diploma or equivalent. Accounting Degree (4 year) and/or equivalent
* At least one year experience or training in accounting or office management.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
* 10 key experience necessary.
* Ability to operate and maintain office equipment, including competency in computer
software applications. Billing software experience required, preferably Avatar.
* Demonstrated ability in areas of leadership, personnel, and public relations.
* Skilled in written and oral communications.
* Demonstrated ability to carry out assigned job responsibilities and complete required
* Knowledge and understanding of applicable Federal, State and local regulations.
* Eligible as determined by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, the Department of Human
Services, and the Company’s Corporate Compliance Plan.
* Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier.