BASIC POSITION FUNCTION:
To develop and maintain ISO documentation including procedures, work instructions, forms and quality manual. Control industry standards, customer specifications, and other external documents. Perform updates to bills of material, print control and updates to job packets.
• Create and maintain ISO Documentation including Procedures, Work Instructions and Quality Manual.
• Define and implement control mechanisms for documents and data required by the ISO standard.
• Maintain master lists of specifications, reference materials and other documents of external origin.
• Develop and maintain filing systems for new and revised documents.
• Develop and control forms and labels.
• Update and maintain bills of material.
• Sets up production folders for new part programs.
• Maintain print control, and perform related updates to job packets.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of Workmanship Criteria and related inspection documentation.
• Review drawings for U/L requirements and updating of Business System as required.
• Send drawings, specifications and related documents to vendors.
• Review drawings for change. Write Engineering Change Orders to control the drawing.
• Scan drawings and attach electronic copies to Business System software.
• Adhere to all safety requirements.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.