SUPPLY CHAIN SYSTEMS ANALYST
Andersen Corporation, the privately held and nationally recognized leading manufacturer of high quality windows and doors, is seeking an IT professional with strong systems analysis skills at our corporate offices in Bayport, MN (near Stillwater).
The Supply Chain Systems Analyst is responsible for participating in the planning, development, maintenance, and enhancement of the functional areas of application packages. They are assigned to project teams within an assigned business unit and utilize various computing technologies. Individuals collaborate with company customers, staff, IT and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. They must be able to assess business objectives and design business processes in such a way that they may be effectively modeled, configured and measured within the package application environment. Individuals must be able to communicate the application package capabilities and possibilities to designated functional areas, while seeking ways to collaborate with IT members to facilitate transition to and support of the application package.
Individuals in this position are familiar with the project management methodology of the application and may have project leadership responsibilities for software module areas. They may regularly coach other team members, or plan work for others to meet project deadlines.
- Provide business analysis and process design expertise in one or more supply chain functional areas (plan, source, order, make, deliver.) within the enterprise in the analysis and redesign of application package functions and processes
- Formulate and define application scope and objectives and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems
- Communicate application package capabilities/possibilities within one or more functional areas
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support efforts
- Lead small projects or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure functionality is developed in a way that complies with business requirements, architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Monitor and report on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Prepare, coordinate, and execute appropriate unit, integration, user and volume tests to ensure successful implementation and support efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Business, Computer Science, MIS, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 0-5 years experience required
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and persuasion ability
- Demonstrated change management skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
Andersen offers an excellent salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration please apply on-line at
Click on the “About Andersen" tab and then “Careers"
Equal Opportunity Employer