Required Skills: Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent and two years of office experience; completion of a related business certificate program may be substituted for one year experience.
Preferred Skills: Desirable experience beyond the minimum requirements: The training and experience rating will be based on the following desirable experience:
1. Paid work experience in front desk reception duties which included managing multiple phone lines
2. Paid data entry experience
3. Paid work experience using Microsoft Word and Outlook
4. Experience processing incoming and outgoing mail in an office environment
5. Previous work experience in a governmental agency
Job Description: Location: Community Services – Stillwater, MN
Salary Range: $13.38- $18.30/hour
Anticipated Hiring Range: $13.38/hour
Hours/Days: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Monday-Friday. Work schedules (hours and days) and location are subject to change based on department needs.
Responsibilities: This position works at a very busy reception desk. Primary responsibilities include answering phones and directing customers, entering data into various computer systems, and processing departmental mail.
Application Process: The submission of the following is required to apply for this vacancy:
1. Washington County application form
2. Supplemental application form
Closing Date: September 12, 2011
Refer to ID when applying