- Provide maintenance, support, development and training for Axiom MX Open ERP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
- Application support and maintenance for other corporate applications.
- Provide development and support for a MS SQL infrastructure.
- Ability to manage multiple technology relate projects as required.
- Ability to handle a diverse range of hardware and application support issues.
- Collaborate with other IT Administrators to provide 24x7 phone support.
- Team with existing IT personnel to address all corporate IT needs.
- High School diploma required.
- Post secondary degree in relevant field of work highly preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a MS Windows based corporate IT environment.
- 3+ years experience with development in Progress 4GL, MS SQL stored procedures, MS Visual Basic or similar tool.
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience supporting and maintaining CAD applications (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.) a plus.
- Systems integration experience.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with AXIOM MX Open ERP and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
- Micrsoft .NET and Sharepoint experience a plus.
- SOA, SDLC or other structured software development experience a plus.
- Office environment at a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs.