Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
• Oversee the daily performance of computer systems
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems; Microsoft office, Outlook, TMW, ADP timeclock, ecopy
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
• Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Maintain records of daily data communications transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities; tech tickets management
• Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
• Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
• Web site
Job Center of Wisconsin - Job Details