ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs root cause failure analysis.
- Performs coating matrixes.
- Performs cost reduction evaluations and implement cost saving measures.
- Communicates with customers.
- Develops new MSP’s and updates.
- Assists operations with processing issues as needed.
- Brings special projects to fruition.
- Conducts process validation through the use of SPC.
- Adheres to plant and corporate safety policies.
- May assist in other areas or perform other duties as required by fluctuating business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineer or related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Possesses excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Parylene coating experience helpful.
- Ability to interact professionally with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to use precision measuring and laboratory instruments, such as FTIR, U/V vis spectrophotometer, calipers, scales, micrometers, profilometer or similar test/inspection equipment.
- Ability to interact closely with other departments to support customer focus and efficient operations.
- Demonstrated analytical and technical ability within field of expertise.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with Microsoft Office Products, Lotus Notes, and other critical computer applications.
Find Jobs - Manufacturing Engineer Jobs in Clear Lake, Wisconsin - Specialty Coating Systems