Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. Duties to include, but not limited to:
1. Balance sheet account analysis and reconciliation.
2. Monitor daily activity of daily transactions to ensure transactions are recorded properly.
3. Assist with developing systems of internal control and monitoring the compliance of internal control systems.
4. Assist with financial statement preparation.
5. Assist with overall organizational budgeting process.
6. Assist with year end financial audit.
7. Develop reports for different aspects of the organization.
Job Center of Wisconsin - Job Details