Under the direction of the Quality Engineer, the Quality Technician I assists in the coordination of quality management systems including continuous improvement and follow-up on corrective actions so as to prevent or eliminate defects in new and existing products.
• Conducts quality checks, inspections and assessments
• Responsible for the executing DR, CAR / PAR, and RFC systems.
• Acts as auditor for internal, ISO and customer audits., as assigned
• Assists in inspection of incoming and completed customer supplied product to ensure conformance.
• Ensures calibration of tools and equipment is complete and documented, as assigned
• Works with customer on disposition of incoming and in process discrepancies
• Completes First Article inspections and reports
• Maintains a neat and orderly work area
• Adheres to plant and corporate safety policies
• May assist in other areas or perform other duties, as required by fluctuating business needs.
Job Center of Wisconsin - Job Details