Installs, operates, maintains and repairs communications equipment such as digital and analog carrier and switching systems, private lines and special service circuits, Digital Subscriber Line systems and equipment, IP, Ethernet networks, fiber optics systems, alarm systems, test equipment, etc.
· Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on computer systems, digital/electronic switches, digital -switching networks, electronic switch databases and computer peripheral equipment.
· Comprehend and relate complex circuit descriptions of both analog and digital fields.
· Installs, removes, rearranges, programs, tests, troubleshoots and maintains voice, data, and ancillary equipment, and network services.
· Operates computer systems and support devices; installs and tests system upgrades. Administers and maintains computer support systems data bases.
· Responds to emergency service-affecting situations. Assists trouble isolation of network and subscriber loop problems.
· Performs service order, trunk and work order routines.
· Uses a variety of test equipment to isolate, identify and analyze equipment trouble and takes appropriate maintenance action.
· Performs other related job duties and responsibilities, as required.
CenturyLink - Job details
Thanks for subscribing to my NW WI Jobs feed!